Monday, June 20, 2005

[Part 7] Home

A few hours later, I got the permission to go see my parents. My dad had a broken leg and a few broken ribs. He also had a slightly bloody bandage wrapped around his head. My mother… wasn't so lucky. She broke her arm in two places along with some fingers and a leg. She had head trauma and was either sleeping or still unconscious when I stopped by. I talked a bit with my father, telling him that I was just fine since Mike saved me. I wasn't too proud of it, but it was true. My "knight in shining armor" saved me from my near death experience.

I didn't stay in the hospital much longer. I always hated hospitals. It felt so… diseased and unnatural. I walked with Mike, Ben, Dave, and Kate back home, while Helen stayed with my parents. We walked into my room and it reminded me of what happened earlier this afternoon (it was about 11pm now). Mike went immediately to my bed and grabbed my pocket knife.

"I'm keeping this," he said confidently.

"We need to clean your bed sheets. Geez, that's a lot of blood. You could've done it in a bathroom at least." Kate said.

I didn't say anything in return. I didn't want to... I couldn't.

Everything was almost exactly as I left it. "Missing" was the last track in the cd, so my stereo wasn't playing any music. My lamp was still on, my cd's were stashed everywhere, and my window was still open. The only thing different was my bed sheets. Yeah, they were covered in blood, but they were also messed up. I guess Mike did that when he was taking me to the hospital. I let my friends invade my room as I leaned forwards against the living room wall, crying, regretting I had done it in the first place if I was to live.


'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
Whoa.... that's REAL short. I copied this off of the email, so it doesn't have the same content as the one on my laptop... but since I can't access it ='( ANYWAY, I felt sorry for you guys not having anything new, so I thought I'd give you guys a treat that I could actually provide ^_^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home